Terms of Service
- 1) Modify or copy the materials
- 2) Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- 3) Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in the API
- 4) Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or transfer the materials to another
- 5) Person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- 6) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by providers of the API at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. Restricted Uses Listing of offered products on the Website could be used only for lawful purposes by Users of the Website. You could not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any hallmark, logo, copyrighted image, or most proprietary details (consisting of images, text, page layout, or type) of providers of the API without express composed consent. You might not use any meta tags or any various other “unseen text” utilizing API name or trademarks without the express written consent of providers of the API. You agree not to offer or modify any content found on the Website consisting of, however not limited to, names of Users and Content, or to recreate, display, openly perform, distribute, or otherwise make use of the Material, in any way for any public function, in connection with services or products that are not those of providers of the API, in other way that is likely to trigger confusion among consumers, that disparages or challenges providers of the API or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of providers of the API or its licensor’s residential property, or that otherwise infringes providers of the API or its licensor’s copyright rights. You also agree to abstain from abusing any of the material that appears on the Site. The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer system environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that providers of the API develops to generate or show any Material of the pages making up the Website is likewise secured by providers of the API copyright, and you may not copy or adjust such code providers of the API has no duty to keep track of any products published, transferred, or connected to or with the Site. If, you think that something on the Website breaches these Terms please contact our marked representative as set forth below. If alerted by a User of any products which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, providers of the API could in its single discernment explore the allegation and figure out whether to take other actions or ask for the removal or get rid of the Content. Providers of the API has no liability or duty to Individuals for efficiency or non-performance of such activities. Electronic Communication You are connecting with us electronically when you go to the Website or send out emails to us. You consent to get interactions from us online. We will connect with you by email or by uploading notifications on the Site. You concur that all contracts notifications, disclosure, and various other communications that we provide to you digitally please any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
- 7) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated providers of the API at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. Definitions1) Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on providers of the API Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not.
- (i) Any Content of most material You offer to the Site,
- (ii) Your use of any Content, or
- (iii) Your breach of the terms of these Terms. Providers of the API will provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, match, or case. General Terms Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Florida, United States and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, United States without regard to conflict of law principles. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website, must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of our Legal Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content in our Website conflicts or is inconsistent with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of providers of the API under our Legal Terms shall survive the termination of our Legal Terms.
If you have any issue with please call or text us to [email protected]